Power supply for foam concrete machines is important in the manufacturing process
The most important of these conditions is the availability of a stable power supply declared in accordance with the requirements described in the foam concrete machine technical manual.
But it happens that a beginner builder or a manufacturer of building materials who tries to start production by connecting equipment for foam concrete blocks makes mistakes.
Without reading the machine’s technical manual, it connects the foam concrete machine to the mains using various types of extension cables that cause current losses in the main.
Our foam concrete machines as well as any machinery for the foam concrete manufacturing is a technically complex equipment. Which requires compliance with the operating conditions prescribed in the documentation for it.
The motors of the units are designed for a certain inrush current. The lack of this current leads to the failure of the starting winding of the electric motor.
Tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you avoid issues:
- Carefully study the technical manuals and docmentation for the machinery that you purchased in part.
- Before connecting the equipment to an electric main, be sure that your main meets the requirements stated in the technical manual.
- If you can not independently assess the compliance of your main with technical requirements, please invite a qualified electrician who can help you in this matter.
- Avoid using a variety of self-made or hand-made extension electric cords. They cause current losses in the main from which the power supply of foam concrete machine is carried out. Moreover, it can lead to accidents and is hazardous to health.
- To avoid problems, if there are voltage surges in your main, we recommend connecting the machine via voltage regulator.
These simple guidelines will help you avoid unnecessary problems.